Park Village Rama II exemplify your lifestyle in providing thoughtful amenities and warm hospitality.
Our property includes high quality Serviced Suites, Residence, World Class Fitness Facilities, Plaza, Learning Center, International Restaurant-- a perfect MICE Venue.
Rating: 4 Stars
Location: Park Village Rama 2
1/1-1/3 Park Village Rama 2, Soi Rama 2 Soi 56,
Samaedum, Bangkhunthian,Bangkok. Thailand 10150
Nueve Bistro and Cafe - Serving Mediterranean & Asia fusion cuisine. Private parties can be arranged for Rooftop Restaurant Venue. Perfect for an evening meal or nightcap with an unblocked view of the Bangkok skyline.
Black Canyon, Talalask Vegetarian Food ans Rumruae Chinese Restaurant
O2 Fitness - 3rd Fl. ... [+] More, Building B, The first comprehensive fitness on Rama II
with highest quality equipment, sauna, stream and more than 300 lockers plus qualified personal trainers in area more than XXX square meters.
We are located in an active & urban district of Bangkok, nearby a large shopping center, a park and a hospital. With 141 well appointed roooms and outstanding facilities to fit your lifestyle. For your leisure, a swimming pool & state of the art fitness is available for use plus a host of shops & restaurants, beauty parlor, pharmacy and a bank ready to provide service to you.
More than just a place to live. A different you can feel.
Big C Rama2
Ekkachai Golf & Country Club
Best Ocean Golf
Ampawa Floating Market
Dolphin View Point
Check In: 1400hrs
Check Out: 1200hrs
Check in instructions: Please present confirmation voucher with valid passport or ID card at hotel upon check-in.
Getting there: Getting here by car :
From OUTBOUND - Take Rama II towards Bangkok-Dao Kanong and once past Tesco Lotus on the right, exit to local lane of Rama II, then make a left onto Soi Rama 2 - Soi 56 (before reaching Central Rama II) . Take Soi 56 for about 50 meters, passing Nakornthon Hospital on left, Park Village is the next building.
- From Suvarnabhumi airport : Use the outer ring road to Rama II, and follow instruction for OUTBOUND
- From Bangkae, Petchakasem, Baromratchonni : Use the ring road/ Kanjanapisek toward Rama II, and follow instruction for OUTBOUND
- From Samutsakorn, Mahachai : Use Rama II road toward Bangkok and follow instruction for OUTBOUND
FROM INBOUND - Once reach Rama 2 Road, use the U-Turn bridge to Central Rama II, exit to Central, at the end of Central property, make a left toward Nakornthon Hospital, follow sign to Park Village (next to the hospital)
- From Rama 3, Sathorn, Bangna, and elsewhere in downtown Bangkok : take the express-way toward "Dao-Kanong". At the end of the express way, bear right, use the exit toward "Samutsakorn" to get onto Rama II road, then follow instruction for INBOUND
- From Wong-Wien-Yai, Charoennakorn, Bangpakok, Tong-Kru : Take Suksawat Road to Rama II Road, and follow the instruction for INBOUND.
Getting here by bus
Use "Bangkhuntien District" stop. The buses that pass are 17, 76, 68, 105, 140, 141, 142, 147, 169, 171, 173, 529, 558
Parking: Indoor and Outdoor car parks are provided free of charge for in-house guests