Modern elegance flawlessly combines with rich woods, marble, and Thai silks to create the stylish atmosphere of this Luxury Collection property. Featuring a Business Center and Library with wired and wireless Internet throughout the hotel, the Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit was named to Travelers Choice: Top 25 Hotels in Thailand 2012 by Tripadvisor and Top 25 Best Business Hotels in Asia 2011 by Smart Travel Asia.
Our convenient location on Bangkokâ€™s major street is enhanced with a direct skylink bridge from the lobby to Asok Skytrain which also connect to the Terminal 21, a new shopping mall and only a few steps from the Sukhumvit Subway stations, facilitating access to the business district, shopping centers and tourist attractions. ... [+] More
Our renowned in-house Spa, the Grande Spa features unparalleled personalized service and treatment rooms richly decorated with Thai silks. Indulge in the spaâ€™s exclusive line of natural products, made from indigenous ingredients including Thai herbs, spices and plants. Experience the oasis of our free form swimming pool, one of the best in Asia, set in the midst of a tranquil garden. Savor the cuisine of our award-winning Italian and Thai Restaurants and listen to world class Jazz artists at the Living Room.
Each of our 420 spacious guestrooms boast LCD TV and DVD, walk in closets and four piece bathrooms. Enjoy views of Lake Ratchada from our 36 Grande Suites or immerse yourself in a Thai Style suite complete with private garden.
Around the clock, our Butlers are on call to pamper you with warm Thai hospitality in a superb luxury environment with distinct amenities of the Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit.
What we loved:
- Direct and undercover access to Asok BTS and Sukhumvit MRT stations
- Enough restaurants, bars, lounges and communal areas to suit any type of engagement
- Rossinis, a standout Italian restaurant with menu devised by Michelin Star chef
- Impeccable service highlighted by the specialised concierge service that provides specific information and advice for all guests
- Full range of leisure amenities including spa and mock-ancient designed outdoor pool
- Direct access to Terminal 21 shopping mall by overhead walkway
What you should know:
- 10 different room types available so guests can match their room to their needs
- Back facing rooms have views of Benjakitti Park
- BarSu on the ground floor has excellent live music Thursday to Sunday.
- Guests have the option of eating breakfast outside in The Sala Restaurant during the cooler, drier months
- Limited sun loungers around the pool
- Traffic can sometimes be a problem on Sukhumvit Road so allow extra time if you plan to travel by taxi