Embedded in the cultural traditions of Thai hospitality the JW Marriott Bangkok embraces new attitude to traveling with the touches and comforts of home while providing a genuine personalized environment with ample choices of innovative dining for a memorable experience The hotel is conveniently located in the central business and shopping district close to Central World Plaza Queen Sirikit National Convention Center Bangkok Convention Center major embassies and night markets
Check out information :
Late check out after 2 pm will be charged at THB 600 per hour
Late check out at 6 pm. will be charged as half day.
Late check out at 7pm and 8 pm will be charge as half day plus THB 600 per hour. Regardless of room rate. ... [+] More
Late check out at 9 pm. and after 9 pm. will be charged as full day.
What we loved:
- Great location for shopping and nightlife
- Less than five minutes walk to BTS Nana and Ploen Chit
- Well set up for business stays - dedicated meeting rooms with up-to-date AV equipment
- Attractive outdoor pool and sun deck
- Impressive Japanese Sunday Brunch
What you should know:
- Hard to get a taxi during rush hour
- Wi-Fi available at a cost
- Gym with daily exercise classes