5-star hotel and luxury-serviced residence located at the heart of Sukhumvit Road, one of Bangkoks main business districts and just 45 minutes from Suvarnabhumi International Airport. Right next door is the Emporium Shopping Complex, one of the citys most visited up-market destinations with exclusive shops, premium offices, dining and entertainment, while adjacent is the cool green oasis of Benjasiri Park. Theres also direct covered access to BTS Skytrain which provides the fastest and most comfortable way of getting around the city.
Complementing the convenience of its unrivaled location, Emporium Suites by Chatrium is a prestigious combination of 5-star hotel and serviced apartments offering the luxury of sheer space and the privilege of service excellence. ... [+] More The accommodation comprises a total of 376 smart suites in one- two- and three-bedroom configurations, all with floor-to-ceiling windows that take full advantage of natural light. It is also the only residence in Bangkok to offer Terrace Suites covering 330 sq m and Penthouses perched on the 42nd floor. All suites command panoramic city views and are luxuriously appointed, complete with en-suite bathrooms and fitted kitchens.
Ranked among the best accommodation in Bangkok, the 5-star hotel and luxury serviced apartments of Emporium Suites by Chatrium ensure the setting, the service and the premium address guests deserve, fulfilling business and leisure travelers every need for a luxury stay.
Note: Hi-speed Wi-Fi internet connectivity throughout the property is chargeable.
What we loved:
- Direct access to Emporium shopping mall and Phrom Phong BTS Station
- Next door to Benjasiri Park
- Freeform swimming pool area feels like a tropical enclave with blooming flowers and palm trees
- Every room has cooking facilities, with a fully fitted kitchen in Super Deluxe Studio and up
- Room sizes are bigger than neighbouring hotels - Superior rooms start at 55 sqm
- Luxury spa with products by Thann
- Phrom Pong neighbourhood has many excellent restaurants, bars and shops to enjoy
What you should know:
- Large, staffed fitness centre with private steam room and sauna for males and females
- Breakfast buffet features many delicious Asian dishes and an omelette chef
- Balconies attached to Deluxe Studio rooms and up
- No separate bath and shower
- Only one restaurant in hotel, but many options in the shopping mall below and excellent room service options
- WiFi available on demand