Discover the boutique hotel favoured by savvy travellers and the citys elite who need to be at the centre of the action. A portal to all the treasures of the kingdom, BelAire Bangkok, is nestled in a quiet street just off bustling Sukhumvit Road, with its wealth of shopping, business and entertainment possibilities.
Just a 30 minute drive to the airport on the expressway, in close proximity to embassies, the Central World and Queen Sirikit National Convention Centre, and mere steps to the BTS skytrain and MRT underground transportation system, getting around has never been easier.
Hotel have gone to great lengths to create an affordable first-class hotel that our guests cannot wait to get back to, from our streamlined, contemporary lobby to the 160 spacious rooms and suites, each space is best described as a work of art designed to meet unique needs to savvy business travellers and leisure seekers alike. ... [+] More
Each of our 160 contemporary rooms and suites thoughtfully designed in a seamless blend of chic comfort and purposeful practicality that creates a harmonious effect throughout. In our Superior Rooms, guests will find all the services and facilities they would expect of a first-class boutique hotel, allowing them to experience the best of the city at a refreshingly modest price.
What we loved:
- Less than five minutes walk to the BTS at Nana
- Shaded swimming pool
- Great value for the location
- Free Wi-Fi
- Liquid Lounge Bar serves tasty cocktails
- Large selection of Asian and International dishes at buffet breakfast
- Spacious rooms suitable for a family of four
- On site spa offers Thai massage
What you should know:
- Best to avoid the parked taxis directly outside the hotel who try to overcharge
- Plenty of shops and restaurants in the area
- Small gym