All 17 villas are constructed with dark balau wood and limestone. Each is enclosed within a high stone wall and landscaped with lush foliage for privacy. These beautifully crafted structures exude an air of tranquality and luxury with a distinctly contemporary Asian style. The Villas at Sunway Resort Hotel offers the ultimate luxury retreat. Hidden within an 800-acre lush tropical garden with fountains and waterfall and where sheer extravagance is showcased in a private plunge pool, open air rain shower and al fresco dining on a private leafy balcony.
To assure the utmost privacy, the sanctuary is reserved exclusively for adults and guests under 12 years old are not permitted.
The Villas at Sunways Smoke-Free policy is strictly observed in Smoke-Free Zones like guestrooms on Non-Smoking Floors and all enclosed public areas within the Hotel. ... [+] More
In upholding the Smoke-Free policy in Non-Smoking guestrooms, a Room Recovery Fee of RM 400 has been instituted for violation of the policy. This must be borne by guest(s) concerned for cleaning, deodorising and restoring the room to a smoke-free condition.
What we loved:
- 17 villas offering utmost privacy and serenity
- Resort within a city feel in Bandar Sunway, right next to Sunway Lagoon theme park and Sunway Pyramid shopping mall
- Complimentary buffet breakfast and nightly cocktails at The Pavillion - The Villas private lounge and dining area
- Luxurious amenities in all villas - four-poster bed, separate deep sunken bath and shower, private plunge pool and balcony
- Balinese-inspired Mandara Spa offers over 30 decadent body treatments
- Butler service for all guests
What you should know:
- Wi-Fi connection in all villas
- Guests must be a minimum of 12 years old
- Early check-in and late check-out (subject to availability)
- Shuttle service for Sunway Pyramid shopping mall and Sunway Lagoon theme park
Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa will be carrying out immediate upgrading work required on its swimming pool mini bridge at Level 1. At the same time, the bridge will be aesthetically enhanced as part of landscaping and greening efforts. This will result in closure of the bridge only, from Wednesday, 15 May to Monday, 15 July 2013. The swimming pool and On The Rockz pool bar will still remain open to guests from 7.00am to 7.00pm daily.