The Sunway Lagoon Resort Hotel is a deluxe 5-star resort in Bandar Sunway offering unrivalled and distinctive convention, business and leisure facilities. This amazing 800-acre Resort-In-the-City landmark is mere minutes away from Kuala Lumpur city.
All 441 guestrooms are cosy yet fully equipped with the most modern of facilities and amenities. With a vast collection that includes 73 spellbinding suites, you are bound to find the perfect place to spend the night.
Frolicking in the water with the family under the marvelous man made waterfall, work-out at the fully-equipped fitness centre open daily from 6am - 12 midnight.
Blending unobtrusively with its natural surroundings and situated at the highest peak of the 800-acre integrated destination of Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa is Mandara Spa, where an amazing host of heavenly treatments and therapies is offered to elevate the body, mind and spirit to a state of inner peace and pure bliss. ... [+] More An experienced team of Balinese and Malaysian therapists brings years of perfected skills and a diverse range of traditional health, beauty and relaxation practices for your pampering pleasure.
Sunway Resort Hotel and Spas Smoke-Free policy is strictly observed in Smoke-Free Zones like guestrooms on Non-Smoking Floors and all enclosed public areas within the Hotel.
In upholding the Smoke-Free policy in Non Smoking guestrooms, a Room Recovery Fee of RM 400 has been instituted for violation of the policy. This must be borne by guest(s) concerned for cleaning, deodorising and restoring the room to a smoke-free condition.
What we loved:
- Impressive and spacious themed suites: Arabian, Tranquillity, and Honeymoon
- Right next door and interconnected to other Sunway attractions - Sunway Pyramid shopping mall and Sunway Lagoon theme park
- Landscaped, free-form swimming pool with a cascading waterfall
- Mandara Spa: complete Balinese body treatments
- Stunning room views of the Sunway Resort City
What you should know:
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in all rooms
- Separate group and personal check-in counters
- Sunway Medical Centre is within walking distance
- The Club Lounge offers private check-in and check-out facility and complimentary continental breakfast
and evening cocktails to Club Room guests
Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa will be carrying out immediate upgrading work required on its swimming pool mini bridge at Level 1. At the same time, the bridge will be aesthetically enhanced as part of landscaping and greening efforts. This will result in closure of the bridge only, from Wednesday, 15 May to Monday, 15 July 2013. The swimming pool and On The Rockz pool bar will still remain open to guests from 7.00am to 7.00pm daily.