I stayed for 2 nights from 22-Jul to 24-Jul-11, 1st time.
Here are what I experienced/observed, and some of them are contrary to the reviews I read in various sites:
1. Nothing much around the aprtment, need to have own transport to travel around.
2. Quite easy to spot from main highway, and always remember to go from KL (to avoid big U-turn).
3. Not very far from Damansara (busy area) for meals, though challenging to find a car park slot at night, where all night lifes starting.
4. To get to the hotel, watch out for the timing of KL's ever famous traffic jams in the evening.
5. Rear side of apartment was quiet (facing some other apartmants & greens).
6. 10min drive to 1Utama shopping mall, 15-20min drive to KLCC.
7. No light grocery shopping/convenient shop around.
1. Hotel parking was challenging way up/within (rather narrow with sharp corners), it was free though. I secured my car with additional steering wheel lock.
2. Roof top swimming pool was clean. My kids enjoyed it a lot, but scary for adult section (seems edgeless but actually surrounded by big drainings).
3. Gym room was well equipped, in my opinion.
4. Didn't use sauna facility, so couldn't comment.
5. Need special lift access card to go to room, quite secured.
6. Aircon at corridor at each floor was not turned on, quite warm so couldn't enjoy the soft music being played.
7. Free wifi only at reception/lobby.
1. Overall all personnels at reception/restaurant/security were quite polite and pleasant to deal with, no issue.
2. Check-in & check-out were quite fast. Booked through Asia Web Direct reservation system, but must show hotel voucher print-out as proof.
3. Strangely no free newspaper in the morning.
4. Every special request I asked during reservation was granted: non-smoking room, higher floor, close to corner, facing rear view (not the highway).
5. Restaurant service at morning breakfast was alright (not so crowded anyway). They were not particular about young chiildren tagging along for breakfast.
6. Free breakfast with the room. Variety of food was typical a Asian hotel could provide, good enough for me.
7. Room was made up neatly, on time.
1. Stayed in a Studio Double (11th floor), equipped with 2 Queeb size beds, very good for us (2 adults & 2 young children).
2. Overall, the room was clean & neat, floor tiles were not dusty (only supplied one pair of slippers), tables & basins were clean too.
3. The mini bathtub was alright, the big 12" showerhead was good for a relaxing shower, but a bit tricky to use the toilet flush.
4. Some pointed out the pillows & beds were hard, true enough but all of slept soundly.
5. Room design was unique, room in a room with one bed facing the entrance of toilet, but not that private to use bathtub as there was no shower curtain and cupboard door could open from outside.
6. TV was still a 21" CRT with limited channels.
7. Very quiet because I chose a rear view room.