Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur a member of the Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group luxurious collection of hotels, is Kuala Lumpur latest 5-star international deluxe hotel.
As part of the prestigious Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC) development, the hotel has direct access to and from the world tallest buildings - the Petronas Twin Towers, Suria KLCC shopping centre and the Petronas Dewan Filharmonik. A promenade-link to Suria KLCC allows hotel guests the privilege and convenience of shopping, entertainment and leisure under one roof. On the cultural side, hotel guests can enjoy musical and theatrical performances at the Petronas Dewan Filharmonik and view art exhibitions at Galeri Seni Petronas.
The hotel is conveniently located in the heart of the business and shopping district of the capital city, 70 km from the new Kuala Lumpur International Airport in Sepang. ... [+] More As an integral part of the KLCC project, Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur will benefit from the road improvements to the surrounding road network as well as a LRT station.
Designed as a hotel on the park, Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur is sited on the 50-acre lushly landscaped KLCC Park, with all its 643 luxuriously appointed guestrooms including 41 suites and 51 Executive Apartments, offering commanding views of the verdant parkland and city skyline. Views of the parkland are observed in the lobby and restaurants which feature expansive floor to ceiling glazing.
In respect of Club Lounge guests, smart casual attire is required. Smart casual dress code does not permit cargo, board, denim, sports, shorts (4 inches above knee length) or tattered shorts, tank tops and slippers.
Please note that the Club Lounge is reserved for guests above age of 12 years old.
What we loved:
- Complimentary fruit platter in all rooms
- iPod docking station, DVD player, daily local and international newspapers, and lifestyle magazines in all rooms
- A gym with personal trainers and scheduled yoga, yoga-lates, step, step-circuit and qi gong classes
- Infinity-edge pool with birdâ€™s eye view of PETRONAS Twin Towers
- Three full-service restaurants, including Lai Po Heen: award-winning Cantonese restaurant with great dim sum
- Calamansi and chocolate macaroons at The Mandarin Cake Shop: the best we have ever tasted
- Two sensational nightclubs: Sultans Lounge and Casbah
What you should know:
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the property
- Located right beside three superstar KL attractions: Suria KLCC, the PETRONAS Twin Towers and KLCC Park
- Suria KLCC LRT is easily accessible - just walk into the mall and head to the station
- Spa with eight treatment rooms
- Pillarless ballroom and 16 function rooms