Nestled in the heart of the city, just steps away from the iconic Petronas Twin Towers and Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre and within walking distance to countless other shopping and entertainment activities, InterContinental Kuala Lumpur offers one of the most sought after locations in the city. Adjacent to the lush greenery of the KLCC Park, it is an ideal urban retreat for both business and leisure travellers.
A jewel in the heart of Malaysia, the hotel showcases a newly renovated, stylishly designed lobby complete with its signature element, the Concierge Lounge outfitted with cozy sofas and the latest technology available for guest use, including iPads and iPod docking stations. The new Concierge Lounge showcases the brand position â€œIn The Knowâ€ where InterContinental Hotels & Resorts are dedicated to providing local, authentic and enriching travel experiences. ... [+] More
Choose to work in comfort or luxury in the 473 spaciously designed rooms, including 110 newly renovated Grand Premier Rooms that feature modern, earth tone furnishings and the latest electronic enhancements. Wine and dine in style at our innovative and creative restaurants including the award-winning Tatsu Japanese Cuisine, Tao Chinese Cuisine, Serena Brasserie, OneSixFive and Bentleys Pub.
InterContinental Kuala Lumpur boasts eight meeting rooms with multi-functional capabilities along with two ballrooms to host the most memorable of events. Pillarless and peerless, it is convenient and flexible from an intimate group of 20 to a wedding of 800 or a large conference of 1,300 delegates, InterContinental Kuala Lumpur offers a new level of luxury when it comes to events.
Experience travel that is authentically Malaysian as our knowledgeable concierge team will share their secrets on how to navigate the city as a local so you can experience the location, not as a tourist, but as a true insider, getting the very most out of your stay with us.
What we loved:
- Great for sightseeing and shopping - PETRONAS Twin Towers, Suria KLCC and Ampang Park mall just a short walk away
- Ampang Park LRT station next door
- Reasonable room rates, given its key location
- Agraria toiletries, super-sized beds and pillow menu in all rooms
- DVD player and iPod docking station in selected rooms
- Great hotel facilities, including a pool with private cabanas, spa and fitness centre
- Five on-site drinking and dining outlets: our favourite is Bentleys Pub, an English-style bar with a great variety of beers on tap and super tasty pub grub
What you should know:
- Free Wi-Fi in rooms
- KL Hop-On Hop-Off Tour stop just outside the hotel, easily taking you to over 40 popular KL sights
- Free shuttle service to Jalan Bukit Bintang and the Kuala Lumpur city centre
- Taxis are easy to flag down outside the hotel but make sure they use the meter