Discover Hilton Kuala Lumpur. The hilt of style and hospitality. A location in the heart of the city yet adjacent to lush rain forest. An innovative fusion of art and design, vision and vitality, gracious service and genuine smiles.
High-tech wonders abound in every room. From the super-sharp 42 plasma TV and broadband connectivity, to our sleek-designed glass desk and ergonomic boardroom chair. The large bathroom includes a separate shower, with a second rain shower and yet another LCD TV. And last but not least, ride high on expansive city and rainforest views that seem to go on forever.
Some 2,500 pieces of original artwork conceived by mostly Malaysian artists complement the contemporary design of Hilton Kuala Lumpur, reflecting the Hiltons whimsical reinvention of public and private space. ... [+] More
What we loved:
- Star of the show is a 120m saltwater, freeform terrace pool
- The best equipped hotel gym in KL (membership is open to the public), with daily yoga classes, plus a spa with five treatment rooms
- 10 food and beverage B venues, including Iketuru, an award-winning Japanese restaurant, and Boardwalk, the poolside bar which hosts a spectacular Sunday barbecue lunch
- Magic Centre: 24/7 one-stop call centre for personal butler service - just press the Magic button (in select rooms)
- Bathrooms have Peter Thomas Roth toiletries and a mini-TV beside the sink
What you should know:
- Adjacent to KL Sentral: convenient, direct access to public transport like MRT, LRT, KTM Komuter, buses and taxis
- Pillarless grand ballroom and 14 meeting rooms on level six
- leveL7even: multi-event venue for intimate high level events or haute couture functions
- Hilton Executive Lounge on the 33rd floor offers 360 degrees views