The Westin Kuala Lumpur is the epitome of personal renewal, a contemporary five-star hotel in Kuala Lumpurs bustling Jalan Bukit Bintang.
All 443 guest rooms, including 23 suites and 63 one-bedroom and two-bedroom Executive Residences, feature the plush, all-white signature Heavenly Bed. The Heavenly Shower, available exclusively at our Executive Residences, will restore your mind and body.
Rewarding meetings and events happen at our hotels contemporary function venues and conference centre. This includes the Westin Grand Ballroom with Martin Architectural Lighting for an extensive variety of lighting effects and customised projections. Business travellers will appreciate the business centre and Executive Club Lounge. ... [+] More
Rejuvenate with a few laps in our outdoor pool at Splash. Then replenish at one of our six innovative dining options, including Pan Asian at EEST, a Cuban bar and Latin grill at Qba, and authentic Italian at Prego.
What we loved:
- The Westin signature Heavenly Bed, which comes with ten layers of bedding, creating a divine sleeping experience
- Outdoor pool with a fountain and free poolside Popsicles
- Impressive fitness centre provides guests with a full set of work-out clothes, daily yoga, cardio classes and personal trainers
- A three-mile run led by a dedicated Running Concierge on Tuesday and Thursday
- Westin Kids Club: with a certified nanny on duty and daily scheduled classes
- Two award-winning restaurants, Prego and Five Senses, and QBA - a Latin American wine bar, restaurant and cigar lounge
What you should know:
- Though the hotel does not have an on-site spa, it provides guests with in-room spa service
- Besides Pavilion KL, there are several of KLs finest shopping malls nearby
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Complimentary, refreshing drinks in the lobby for arriving guests