A haven of warm elegance and gracious hospitality, the Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur features 468 guestrooms including 30 suites, all with floor-to-ceiling windows that provide sweeping views of the city skyline. Hotel facilities include four new and vibrant restaurants and bars, Spa and Fitness Centre, The Executive Club, and 15,000 square feet of function space with the dedicated service of an Events Team. Guests on the Executive Club floor are accorded signature amenities and exclusive privileges that include the service of a Personal Butler.
Frequented by highly discerning international travellers, the Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur is located at the heart of downtown Kuala Lumpurâ€™s Golden Triangle, the cityâ€™s premier business and shopping district. ... [+] More Steps away from the hotel is the trendy Bintang Walk, a half kilometer stretch offering an outstanding variety of food and entertainment outlets, as well as major shopping malls with over 3,000 shops and the newly acclaimed Pavilion complex adjacent to the hotel.
Pulse - The first Ultra Club and the newest, most exciting party venue in Kuala Lumpur! Featuring driving dance beats from top bands and celebrity DJs, and exciting menu offering a selection of tapas and signature cocktails.
What we loved:
- Location is right smack-in-the-middle of Bukit Bintang; shopping malls such as Pavilion, Fahrenheit 88 and Starhill are all within easy strolling distance
- Floor-to-ceiling windows in all rooms offer stunning views of the city skyline
- Staff provide excellent and attentive service
- Classy interior of the hotel lends a sense of exclusivity
- One of the most affordable five-star hotels in Bukit Bintang
What you should know:
- Bukit Bintang Monorail is within three minutes walk
- Congested traffic in front of the hotel
- Fitness facilities such as gym and spa are reserved for hotel guests only
- Club Rooms come with Executive Club privileges - private check-in and free Wi-Fi at the Executive Club lounge