Perched 70 metres above sea level on the cliff-top of the island’s southernmost peninsula, Banyan Tree Ungasan is 35 minutes by car from Ngurah Rai International Airport and the thriving beaches of Kuta, Seminyak and Sanur.
Banyan Tree Ungasan features 73 spacious pool villas, set in their own lush landscaped garden with outdoor jet pool, outdoor shower, marble bathroom, and a Balinese balé (outdoor pavilion). The highlight of each modern villa is the generously-sized private infinity pool, arguably the most expansive in Bali, which starts from 10 metres in length. The property comprises a range of one, two and three-bedroom villas. Living area and bedroom are connected via courtyard, and carefully selected furnishings combine contemporary design with touches of Balinese artistry. ... [+] More
Ju-Ma-Na restaurant, which means ‘silver pearl’ in Arabic, offers modern gourmet menus. Observe the chefs at work in the display kitchen, or opt for the dramatic cliff-edge scenery, a superb setting for the excellent cuisine. The adjacent Ju-Ma-Na Bar offers sundowners along with Arabic finger food and Moroccan shishas (water pipes).
Tamarind, set in the tranquil surroundings of the Banyan Tree Spa, will serve a variety of organic dishes, alongside a menu of Jamu herbal drinks, and Bambu presents popular international and local specialties in a spacious garden setting.
• Banyan Tree Spa – Features nine spa pavilions offering an extensive range of pampering massages, beauty and body treatments.
• Banyan Tree Gallery – A lifestyle gallery showcasing indigenous art and craft.
• MICE Facilities – One ballroom, three meeting rooms and an outdoor function area with a maximum capacity of 300 guests.
• Fitness Facilities – Featuring a gymnasium and an aerobics room.
• Swimming Pool.
• Library – Featuring an international selection of books, magazines and internet access.
• Kids’ Club