Luxuriously sprawled over 6 acres of spectacular beachfront; All 66 sea facing rooms of this urban beach resort allows you a breathtaking dialogue with the Bay of Bengal under a clear blue sky. Lush green terraced lawns are beautifully poised with tiled pavilions and a giant chessboard. Local craftsmen create with passion in the crafts court in the lawn. Your dining experiences in Bamboo Bay or Vista are enhanced with breathtaking sunsets in a tropical setting. It is the only beachfront luxury boutique hotel in the city, &, remains a clear choice for business travelers and also operates as an important beach resort that rejuvenates.
• Visakhapatnam airport (VTZ) 16 kms (approximately 30 minutes)
• Railway station 6kms (approximately 15 minutes)
Guests have a choice of 66 luxury rooms and suites.
Food and Beverage
Bamboo Bay: has been relaunched with a fresh new look. In its new avatar, it interprets tribal chic in a contemporary manner. Designed by renowned landscape architect and interior designer Michael Richard White a.k.a. Made Wijaya from Bali, the interiors reflect the rich ethnic heritage of the East Indian tribal culture. The carefully crafted menu comprises hot, pungent and spice-laced favourites from Coastal Andhra, Chettinad and Hyderabad along with the ever popular Tandoori delicacies from the north. A fantastic list of classic and innovative cocktails and wines are also on offer. The twin seating areas –indoors and outdoors, create unique moods ideal for a business dinner or an intimate evening. It is open every evening.
Timings: 07:00 pm till 11:00 pm
• The Someplace Else: The Someplace Else Bar, situated on the top floor with undoubtedly the best view of the bay of Bengal from the hotel, this bar boasts the most extensive selection of International spirits, single malts, cognacs & wines . The happy mix of rock & retro music , range of coffee table books and best sellers & the breathtaking view is simply addictive . The menu features International & Indian easy eats while also offering classical English pub-grub meal combos.
Timings: 01:00 pm till 11:00 pm
• Vista: The inspiration of Vista was its location itself. A linear axis connects the arc shaped hotel on the beach, to the restaurant, an isolated multi faceted glass pavilion, set amidst several acres of verdant tropical gardens facing the Bay of Bengal. Each of the large picture windows that look out into the expanse of the gardens or the pool area frame a temple tree. The pivotal point of the restaurant is a seductive spiral form progressively turning upwards in curved frosted glass and backlit. The realistic larger than life grass representation reinforces nature within the space. The main options for a la carte dining will highlight cuisines from the tropics & genuine Italian gourmet food, while a substantial collection of carefully selected Pan-Indian cuisines will bring cheer. Much thought has been put into the styling of each plate. The dessert compositions are a highlight. A spanking new Pasta station accompanys every night's buffet to lend variety to the food.
Timings: 0700 am till 11:00 pm
• Aqua: A poolside zone to cool the senses and dip into the Barbeque delights with a tantalizing view of the bay.
A peppy international menu to create the ultimate dining experience, goes perfectly well with the fantastic list of cocktails, classic and contemporary world wines.
Candles illuminate the night to make the outdoor ambience a sheer delight inviting the dusk to set into the quiet hustle of the shore. Entertainment is unlimited from daily screenings of live sport events to trendy shows.
Timings: 05:00 pm till 11:00 pm
• In Room Dining: available 24x7
- Free wifi
- Parking available