Located 2000 metres above sea level in the heart of China and just 40 minutes away from Lijiang Airport , the resort is 15 minutes from the historical town of Dayan . Dayan is regarded as the Venice of the Orient for its canals and bridges. It is also situated to the south of the majestic Jade Dragon Snow Mountain
Step into any one of Banyan Tree Lijiang's 122 stunning villas and be inspired by the breathtaking views of the towering Jade Mountain . Exotic pink stone and grey bricks on the exterior of each villa are accented by all-natural material , including teak and clay roof tiles .
1. The award-winning Banyan Tree Spa features six treatment rooms and one treatment pavilion . ... [+] More A gym and Yoga Studio are also available
2. Banyan Tree Gallery , a lifestyle gallery showcasing unique Chinese-inspired souvenirs
3. 5 meeting rooms , each fitted with audio-visual equipment and flexible seating arrangements , with a maximum capacity of 260 seats.
4. The Library/Game Room is adjoined to the Wen Hai Bar with a fire place providing a cozy and relaxing atmosphere
5. Outdoor stage with bonfires for group dancing
6. Gustomised tours to scenic spots in and around Lijiang
1. Ming Yue - Enjoy a delightful array of local and international cuisine , a hearty buffet breakfast in the morning and a la carte service at lunch and dinner
Bai Yun : A beautiful Chinese restaurant situated along a coy pond , serving the finest of Cantonese Cuisine.
Wei Hai Bar : A meeting spot for guests from inside and outside of the hotel , with a wide variety of international cocktails , snacks and drinks at hand